Friday, May 2, 2008

Krispy Kreme in Brissie.


Krispy Kreme Donuts are finally in Brisbane!!!

Everyone seems to be flocking to the shop to get their hands on the donuts there when it first opened a few days ago.. The queue is CRAZY~~~ the security arsenal was complete with bouncers standing in front of the entrance for crowd control and all.. Gosh.. and I thought KIASUISM only exist in Singapore..

Anyways.. I did not join the queue just for donuts even though they were giving free donuts to those who were in the queue waiting.. I rather do something else than join the queue.. Besides that, I did eventually got my hands on a dozen of those donuts on a much less crowded time..



My favourites.. Strawberries and cream donuts and custard filled chocolate donuts..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krispky Kreme! *drools*