Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shave your head for a good cause...



I was soo stressed out yesterday.. I had put up with my hair poking into my eyes long enough.. I felt that it was time for a hair cut.. Unfortunately, I did not have the experience or have the skill to cut my own hair.. I tried at first.. but it did not turn out well.. so there was one simple solution.. A shaved head.. :D Luckily I got a friend at that time to help me out..

Heard of the Australia Greatest Shave, Save Leukaemia Foundation?? I always wanted to register and have my head shaved for a good cause.. But I somehow never gotten the courage to join.. (Maybe its cos of the fee).. Well, it was an easy task anyway, something possible for a DIY fix.. Thus, I did it at last..

Another plus point, I could use my head to practice surface anatomy and understanding the radiographic positioning of the skull.. It was a small sacrifice for a greater good.. hahaha..

Anyways, Hair will grow back.. this is just temporary.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make Buddha proud.

Anonymous said...

it'll grow.
it better grow :P

Anonymous said...

omg!!!azhar!!!!u shaved urself bald!!!!!lol...i wanna play with ur bald head!!!ok..tt sounds weird...hee...take care yeah?weather's getting cold rite?careful tt u newly shaved head dun catch a cold.lol.

shasha said...

u look like a monk! hehe.
and i bet it's grown a little already kan. better get that beanie out :D