Monday, November 10, 2008

Corrinne May ~ song writer and singer..

I love piano songs.. Corrinne May is one of my favorite in my list..

I would like to dedicate this music video to all Mothers who had willingly sent their child away from their side.. knowing that their future is better off elsewhere.. This include, mothers who had put up their children up for adoption, mothers in war-torn countries who had given up their child to let them live in refugee camps.. and closer to me.. mothers who had sent their children abroad to allow them to chase their dreams...

I know its a huge sacrifice to see your children leave.. I can't imagine the pain and sadness of such a scene as I am only the child and can never be the mother.. Hats off to those mothers and even mothers to be.. I am truly grateful to you, Mother.. Take care and I see you soon..

No comments: