Monday, December 22, 2008

Cartoons!!

Holiday season is here..

I do not celebrate Christmas so I got a lot of time to spare. I thought I explore the world of cartoons.. Making cartoon version of myself to be more precise.. :D Hmm, maybe I should go back at drawing manga characters once more to kill time..

Anyways, I found out that there were many websites out there in the web that allow you to create cartoon version of yourself for free.. Awesome!! There were the usual 'create your avatar' and more interesting ones like - "simpsonize yourself" and "make your own southpark charater".. Wow.. It was fascinating to see that one can actually see how they look like in those popular cartoon shows on TV.. I am a Big fan of Simpsons!!



This my avatar I created a long time ago in yahoo.. I stopped using yahoo messenger a long time ago and used msn instead as such, I didn't get to see and use this avatar till just now when I logged onto yahoo avatar..



This is a simpson version of me!! Even though, this did not look like me one bit.. I still liked it.. maybe I would make my appearance in the Simpsons.. Though I bet that it would be a very slim chance to have a popular guest star with that exact same character version of him..



This would be my southpark character.. Well, I hope I do not offend any of the southpark fans out there.. Frankly, Southpark characters look all the same to me.. :) As such, I just matched my skin colour to that of the character and I decided to just go crazy on this one.. :D I wanna be a Jedi knight!!Fighting with my light saber in one hand and the other for using the force.. hahaa..

This would end my exploration.. Probably should get back to my preparations for GAMSAT.. Cheers.. Happy Holidays!!

No comments: