Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Holidays..

It was that time of the year where easter eggs, hot cross buns and parties become a much familiar sight wherever you go in the city. Not forgetting my friends of the Christianity faith, it's the time for the remembrance of Jesus for them.. As for me, Easter holidays is just like any other holiday... away from the university.. away from all the crunching hours in laboratories and lectures..

What is left behind after taking away all the uni routine is just boredom on my part..

Such an uneventful day today.. I practically cleaned my whole house today.. Even pick dirt and hair off my carpet by hand today so as to fill in the gaps between my study time.. GOSH.. Can one be more pathetic than that?

To end the day, I ended up doing something I loathe in my whole internet culture life.. I updated my PROFILE in friendster and facebook.. GOSH.. the last time I came up with the profile was at that time when I actually set my account up which was like in 2001 or 2002.. SAD =(

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.. Don't think I want to pick out hair from my carpet or update my profile any time soon.. (T-T) -sob, sob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah and you did upload a new photo too right... in a train? which initially i thought it was taken in a bus. lol~