Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Music track of the moment...

I was flipping through my CD collection today and felt like listening to the songs by The Cranberries in their Bury The Hatchet Album... I really like the band.. There are meaning behind their songs.. Song choice - Animal instinct..

The song was actually about a mother who is under great financial crisis and according to the law in some states, she would have to give up her kids since she could not afford to bring them up.. It is a nice title to encompass the actions taken by the mother in getting her children back.

Gosh.. I can't imagine how distraught a mother would be if someone where to actually take their children away.. HELPLESSNESS... Utterly depressing.. Anyway, enjoy the music video of the song choice and give me comments about it if you like.. =) Unfortunately, the video is actually a mirror image somehow.. hahaha.. Pretty strange eh..

No comments: