Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My new place..

I finally got to stay in my own apartment now even though it's just a Studio.. I am glad to have my own bathroom!! Yeay.. No more communial showers for me.. :)

This is how my place looks like as you step in from the front door.. Kinda humble.. Enough room for a single person..

This is my cooking area.. Got to be careful with the cooking there.. If the smoke alarm goes off and there happen to be no fire.. It will be a $890 fine.. We don't want that to happen do we.. I know some of my friends who got fined.. Sorry guys..

That's the hallway we walked through as we enter the front door.

My working area.. Nothing else to say abt that.. Just that its the place where I spend most of my days.. (in front of my com.. ) *grinz*

The sink in the bathroom..
The mirror is huge... A must place to visit everyday.. Unless on days where I am sick and decide to stay in bed for the whole day.. Hehehe..

The toilet and the shower cubicle.. :)
This time they are all mine.. No more cleaning up after peoples' mess.. Yeay..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OoOo... cosy crib! HeHheh

shasha said...

hi azhar...that looks like a great place to stay! just nice for one person and when anep drops by..hehehe...

but susah eh nak cook like that...all the berasap2 dishes is a no-no then!

maybe ill get to visit that place sometime.. ;)

NorAzhar said...

Thank you nora and shasha.. Yeah.. it is just nice for a single person.. Cosy.. =)

Anyway, if anyone wants to come down and stay for the night.. Its the floor for you guys ar.. hehehehe..